Serendipity is proud to be part of the fight against fast fashion and the promotion of ethical consumerism. In Australia, 6000 kg of clothing is dumped in landfill every 10 minutes. We’re dedicated to raising awareness and providing our community with a place where they can shop to their hearts content without leaving an eco-footprint.
That’s why instead of using canvases for our paint and sip nights, we’ll be using recycled garden pots to create some beautiful Mandala style pieces of art! What better way to inspire ethical consumerism and give your plants some real talking points?
Beginner friendly, don't be afraid if you don't know how to draw or what to draw! You'll be provided with brushes, mixing plates, professional mediums to paint on textiles, acrylic paint and inspiration. You can also buy clothes and other items at Serendipity during the night with a special discount of 25% off.
PJ will be running the classes, offering you guidance, supplies and fun times painting. PJ is a polish-italian artist with over 10 years of experience in art. She has been passionate about art and design from a very early age, starting at at just 15 years old at the Liceo Maffeo Academy of Art in Italy. Now PJ loves to work with the community helping to encourage the love of art and teach many of her incredible techniques to budding young artists.
This class is suitable for:
- People that want to have a fun night painting and having a few drinks either solo or with friends.
- Those wanting to experience new things and meet new people.
- People who love learning about the infinite ways of recycling.
- Parents who want to learn how to entertain kids while recycling their old clothes.
- People who always wanted to try paint on clothes/other items but don't want to try alone.
- Anyone really!
What to bring -
BYO wine, beer or mixer drink of your choice and a good vibes!
Limited places available so secure your tickets soon!